Ashleigh Milliken RN
Ashleigh Milliken RN is a Registered Nurse of 12 years. Graduated from University of Notre Dame, Sydney and underwent my Post graduate year at St Vincent’s Hospital in the Intensive Care Unit. I remained in ICU for the next couple of years developing advance critical care skills.
After, I applied for a position in the Emergency Department to further my advance critical care skills. I remained working in ED for a further 8 years where I continue to work on a casual bases to keep up the vital skills developed.
Three years ago, I decided to change in my career, and work in the general practice ‘Beaches Medical and Cosmetic Clinic,’ as a practice nurse furthermore increasing opportunities for career progression.
Areas of Expertise
- Care management / administration
- Emergency Assessments
- Family health and well-being
- Diabetic Education
- Chronic Disease Management
- Asthma Action Plans
- Cardiac Assessments
- Newborn/ Paediatric Health Care
- Immunisations / Vaccinations
- Iron Infusions / Vitamin B12 + B-dose injections
- Obesity/ Weight management progress