Jacqui Ingram RN
Jacqui Ingram has been a Registered Nurse (RN) for the past 14 years. She graduated from the University of Western Sydney, did her postgraduate year at Manly Hospital undergoing training in Mental Health as medical and surgical wards. As her children grew older she ventured out into contract work around Australia that took her to many different areas in nursing such as Refugee Camps in Darwin, Longreach in central Queensland, Australia.
She has also work across High dependency units, Community and Rural Nursing. Jacqui has undertaken Case management positions in Aged Care, Disability and the NDIS sectors. All this experience has led her to Beaches Medical where she is focused on Chronic Disease management, Childhood immunization and Diabetes Management.
Areas of Expertise
- Care management / administration
- Emergency Assessments
- Family health and well-being
- Diabetic Education
- Chronic Disease Management
- Asthma Action Plans
- Cardiac Assessments
- Newborn/ Paediatric Health Care
- Immunisations / Vaccinations
- Iron Infusions / Vitamin B12 + B-dose injections
- Obesity/ Weight management progress